Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Introductions

Oh, here we are again ! I have decided to blog my life - No great light went off, no big words of wisdom - Just simply decided that YES ! I'm so worth reading about - well i always have something to say, so might as well use my gift  - I'm a mother of 5 little people ( whom i will introduce later )  , actually my eldest is taller than me, so lets rephrase 5 children, 3 of which are under 3 ( often referred to as my little kids ) 2 of which are almost 11 and 12 ( often referred to as my big kids ) - This blog will contain swearing, because i swear, it will contain laughter , because i laugh, it may have tears.... because i cry - you can see where this is going right ? I'm a desperate at times housewife, and i am  on the weight loss wagon too - this blog has it all ! So, pull a seat and join in the ride...
Till Next Time , Lishy x

No comments:

Post a Comment